Pink Camo Kayak Paddle and Rod Leash
The Neverlost Gear Kayak Paddle and Rod Leash was designed to keep your two most valuable items while out kayak fishing secure and with you, your rods and paddle. This leash is perfect for keeping your paddle attached to your kayak in case you ever flip over or it falls out without you noticing. Don't be up creek without a paddle!
The second most useful purpose this leash provides is protecting your rods A rod holder is not enough as it does just that for your rod... hold it. Your rod can easily come out of there or worse that rod holder can break if hit hard enough! Don't let that happen. Simply attach to your rod or paddle with the provided attachment(s) and hook to your kayak and you are set! These are also great for dry boxes or bags, medium to large tackle boxes, or any other gear that is too heavy for our lighter utility leashes.
Made of 550 paracord with a monofilament core these leashes will last you season upon season while retaining their great color. Each leash is made in America and is inspected for quality before being sent to you. Every Paddle and Trolling Leash features
- Over 8 foot of stretch
- Loop on each end for attachments (extras available in the PARTS section)
- Two metal carbiners and one 8" Velcro brand strap
- Heavy duty crimps designed for media such as steel cable
- Superior quality heat shrink tubing over the crimps to muffle sounds when hitting your vessel
- The Neverlost Logo because if your leash doesn't say Neverlost Gear then you gear may be lost.
Only accept the original and the best leashes out there! Only accept Neverlost Gear!