Gecko Rod Leash / Paddle Leash with Quick Disconnect Strap
The Neverlost Gear Rod and Paddle Leash with Quick Disconnect was designed to keep your two most valuable items while out kayak fishing secure and with you, your rods and paddle. No one wants to be up creek without a paddle or rod for that matter. The quick release strap was made to stay on the item you want have leashed so you can use it freely and then simply clip it back on the leash. Just a simple cow knot and adjust the cord lock and you are set! However with the generous 8 foot plus stretch the gear can be used a lot of times while still leashed without the need to detach the strap.
Made of 550 paracord with a monofilament core these leashes will last you season upon season while retaining their great color. Each leash is made in America and is inspected for quality before being sent to you. Every Rod and Paddle Leash with Quick Disconnect features
- Over 8 foot of stretch
- Quick release strap
- Nylon cord lock on strap for tension keeping
- Loop on each end for attachments (extras available in the PARTS section)
- One metal carabiner, or nylon carabiner, or velcro strap. Buyers choice
- Heavy duty crimps designed for media such as steel cable
- Superior quality heat shrink tubing over the crimps to muffle sounds when hitting your vessel
- The Neverlost Logo because if your leash doesn't say Neverlost Gear then you gear may be lost.
Only accept the original and the best leashes out there! Only accept Neverlost Gear!
Note: You must choose between an aluminum or nylon carabiner, or Velcro strap. The first letter of the choice is fine :)
* indicates a required field